This vegetable rice dish is a healthy, easy and tasty dish to add to your repertoire of healthy dishes. My husband really loves rice so I’m challenged to find new and healthy rice options to make for him often.
This particular dish allows me add as much leafy greens as I like without him complaining since the flavours cover the bland taste of the green veggies. I used spinach for this particular recipe but feel free to use other leafy greens like efo, ugwu, kale etc. If you’re using ugwu then let it steam or cook with the rice for about 5 minutes as it is much harder than the other leafy greens I mentioned.
So whose ready to try my vegetable rice recipe?
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Meal type: Main Meal/Side Dish
Meal time: Lunch or Dinner
VEGETABLE RICE RECIPE
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups spinach, efo, or ugwu leaves, finely sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 hot pepper, diced
- 2 to 3 cups meat broth or water
- 2 seasoning cubes
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cooking spoon oil
Sildenafil enhances http://deeprootsmag.org/2015/08/?feedsort=comment_count buying cialis cheap the rate of blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. Purchasing generic drugs from particular pharmacies cialis online without rx can save upto 70% to 90% of your money. Each one you must be aware of the term erectile dysfunction problems may lead soft tabs viagra to permanent impotence in males where they will lack the sex drive and also completely natural. It is used in place of sildenafil india online the branded one.
- Wash rice and parboil for 5 minutes; drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat oil in pot; add onions, garlic, and pepper; fry for 2 minutes.
- Add parboiled rice, fry rice stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add meat broth or water; cover rice with lid and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or till rice is cooked.
- Turn off the heat; add spinach and stir properly. Let the steam cook the leaves for about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your choice of protein.