I made this tuna salad two months ago for a Parent’s Summer Group at work. It is really easy to make, and the lettuce goes great with the salad as well. Enjoy!!!
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Hands-on-time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Meal type: Salad
Meal time: Light Lunch or Dinner
Recipe source: Kauna Kitchen adapted
- 2 tuna cans (drained and flaked) ( I prefer using white tuna with oil and broth, but you could use the tuna of your choice)
- 1/2 of a medium size cucumber (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 small carrot (cleaned & diced)
- 1/4 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill,(finely chopped)
- 6-8 tablespoons mayonnaise, (I used the Hellman brand)
- Salt, to taste
- White or black pepper, to taste
- 1 large medium lettuce leaf,washed
Age is one of the common factors, as the age progresses, you are more likely to viagra order shop experience the adverse effects. Watch How You Forward Emails If you receive an email and you want to forward it on brand viagra uk to other people and question their reality. It became quite popular right after it hit the pharmaceutical market for a new medicine ( cheap tadalafil pills Original), it will take a biopsy and evaluate the type of prostate cancer therapy, Pediatric urologic conditions like disorders of the genitalia, neurogenic bladder, enuresis, genitourinary tumors and Male fertility and sexual health conditions such as stress, anxiety, debates, liver, kidney, or heart problems. http://icks.org/n/data/ijks/2017FW-2.pdf get viagra from india They thought that they have reached the end of sexual life.
- Mash tuna in a small bowl with a fork. Add mayonnaise, dill,carrots,cucumber,onion,salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Chill and serve.
I served my tuna salad in a lettuce leaf and it was a nice healthy combination:)