Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Meal type: Main dish/Side dish
Meal time: Anytime
Country/Region: Native American
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1/2 of a red onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves ( minced)
- 3 small bell peppers (red, orange & yellow), (chopped)
- 8 asparagus sticks (chopped)
- 1/2 a can of sweet corn (drained)
- 1/2 a can of lima beans (drained)
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, basil, parsley, coriander etc. (finely chopped)
- A handful of bacon bits
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Hot pepper, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
http://amerikabulteni.com/2013/01/12/beyaz-saraydan-muhtesem-olum-yildizi-aciklamasi/ cheapest cialis Presently, there are lots of supplements available now in the online market. In a soup kitchen, rather than just serving the food to people, learning service lowest priced viagra is eating with them and getting to know them. So you should leave to bother over your blood pressure elevation as the effective pattern that has been incorporated with generic cialis buy all the efficiencies by the developers. But you’ll have to levitra cialis viagra be careful not to mistake a love for fitness with exercise driven by an ED.
- In a medium sized frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat; Add onions and garlic and fry for about 5 mins or until onions become translucent.
- Add the bell pepper, asparagus, lima beans, and sweet corn; season with salt and hot pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes; stirring occasionally. Add the parsley, set aside
- Season the salmon with salt, black and hot pepper. Then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of butter.
- In a medium sized skillet, bring to fry over medium heat until both sides are seared or blackened and well done.
- Dish the succotash and salmon in a plate; sprinkle with bacon bits and serve.
Nugwa, fondly called “Poo” by yours truly enjoys trying out new recipes. She is always ready to create new and healthy recipes. She may not spend an excess amount of time in the kitchen; but I always look forward to the times when she does because her food is always tasty;)