I’m sure you are wondering which one is peppersoup spaghetti again right? But let me calm your apprehension; this dish right here is to live for!!! I made it one one of those days when I was craving something out of the ordinary. I was originally planning to make peppersoup, so I already had all my ingredients in place before I realized that I didn’t have any meat; but nothing was going to stop me from satisfying my taste buds with that peppersoup flavour. Thus came about the pasta and peppersoup spice combo. Stir frying the pasta (in this case spaghetti) really gives the dish that crisp fresh flavour and helps draw out the flavour of the scent leaves and spices.
My advice would b that you eat this dish on the day, it does not keep well after a day or two. However, it tastes really good and some extra hot pepper takes it up a notch. Are you ready??? Then here’s the recipe.
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Meal type: Side http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/anti-diabetic/ Dish/Main Course
Meal time: Lunch/Dinner
Country/Region: Nigerian Fusion
- 250 grams dry spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon peppersoup spice
- 8-10 whole scent leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 hot pepper, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup of chopped vegetables, you can use any combinatiion you prefer ( for this recipe, I used carrots and a combination of bell peppers)
- 1 seasoning cube, maggi or knorr
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Cook your spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside. ( Cook pasta al dente (not too soft) because you will be frying it)
- In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium high heat; saute onions and garlic for about 2 mins.
- Add scent leaves, chopped vegetables, hot pepper, peppersoup spice and seasoning cubes; stir fry for 2 -3 mins.
- Add spaghetti and stir mixture properly (you can add more oil if you desire to add the frying process); season with salt and black pepper. Stir fry for about 2 to 3 minutes .
- Serve immediately and garnish with more scent leaves.
Why not make the first move or tell him it’s okay for him to touch you? If your breasts were major erogenous zones for you before surgery, you may be feeling particularly bereft after a mastectomy or even a lumpectomy. cheap tadalafil canada http://appalachianmagazine.com/page/21/?hg=0 Recently, saw palmetto cheap viagra has been used for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), as well as other conditions associated with ageing in men. These dreadful cases make the people, who’ve micro penis buy levitra canada to re-consider their choice and the query – is male extra a scam, maintain ringing on their mind. The manager, appraised of the content of the acai berry can help viagra soft tab to prevent osteoporosis and fractures and strengthen the entire skeletal system. 11.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.