I must admit that I have fallen in love with scent leaves and as a result I have been trying it in so many recipes,from this tasty tilapia recipe to shortbread cookies….crazy eh.That is the beauty of cooking! And those shortbread cookies tasted good,believe me:)
The combination of scentleaf and lemon give the tilapia a tart but somewhat sweet taste. And if you go the extra mile and crisp up the tilapia on the outside, it would be another level of deliciousness.
I hope you try this recipe and let me know what you think.It is really easy and especially healthy for anyone looking to eat better.
Recipe level: Medium
Preparation time: 1hr 10minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
Total time: 1hr 50min-2hrs
Meal type: Main Course/Entree
Meal time: Lunch or Dinner
- 1 large whole fresh tilapia (cleaned and gutted)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- I handful fresh scent leaves/basil leaves (6-8 leaves )
- 1 hot pepper e.g. atatodo/scotch bonnet
- 1 garlic clove
- A chunk of ginger
- 1 seasoning cube e.g maggi/knorr
wholesale cialis price Flaxseed, fishes like tuna and salmon, pumpkin seeds and Walnuts to boost sex drive. As cipla tadalafil 20mg we all are completely aware that the erections are firm and satisfying only when the blood passes to the penis in a sufficient quantity to the penis of the man. It comes in viagra ordination the varietyof a beverage listed as nicotine water.Inlife claims that Infocus gets rid of nicotine desire at times when smokers are unable to smoke or choose not to smoke. Once analyzed, there are a mixed bag of http://appalachianmagazine.com/2019/01/25/westsylvania-the-14th-state-that-never-was/ order cheap viagra books you can read, prescriptions you can take or mental doctor in Bhopal.
1. Pat cleaned fish dry with paper towel and set aside in a large bowl
2. In a blender, combine scent leaves, onions, ginger, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, and seasoning cube and blend.
3. Using a sharp knife, on a bias cut 2-3 lines on the top part of the fish.Do not cut too deep, cut just enough to allow the marinade seep into the flesh.
4. Marinate the fish in the sauce blend and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
6.Remove from the fridge and add some more scent leaves and sliced bell peppers.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Open the foil paper and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is crispy.
For the marinade Ingredient quantities can be modified to your taste.Please taste your marinade before adding to the fish
You can use this marinade with other fish e.g. croaker, mackarel, snapper etc.
If you want the marinade to really penetrate the fish, then you can let the fish rest in the fridge for as long as 24hours.
[…] Baked Scentleaf Lemon Tilapia […]
[…] Entrée & Side: Stir Fry Peppersoup Spagetti & Lemon Baked Scentleaf Tiliapia […]