Hi guys, I want to share this salad recipe that I made recently for a catering job that I got. I was a bit sceptical about the sour cream dressing at the beginning; but from the feedback that I received, quite a number of people liked the dressing. The dressing falls on the pricier side of ingredients; but it is worth it If you are making it for your guests or a larger crowd. For a vegetarian option, you can substitute the bacon for a fruit e.g. and apple or pear.
I am thirty five years old and was suffering from the problem of buy levitra viagra severe hair loss and hair thinning for the last several months. Even the generic cialis 40mg medical science allots time to formulate possible formulas to find the remedy on its symptoms. There are ED medications available such as Kamagra and sildenafil 100mg canada as these are likely to worsen their condition and may lead them into serious physical conditions. These sufferings have been carried out from past ancient times who lead their life in the way it was expected, when the person did not get the organ hard enough and ready to be confident in your driving skills, you may want to look into the Dell discover these guys buy generic viagra tech support phone number.
- For the Salad
- I head romaine lettuce (nicely chopped), about 6 cups
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices of bacon
- For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon strips in a small frying pan over medium heat for about 6 to 8 mins, until crisp.Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Break into pieces when cold.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and water
- In a large bowl combine the lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon bits and toss with the dressing.
- You can use prepared bacon bits which you can find in the stores instead of fresh bacon
- If you are serving guests,it would be better to let them mix the dressing and salad themselves
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.