This Avocado Shrimp Salad is reminding me of 2 other things: avocado egg sandwich (another swap-mayo-for-avocado sandwich situation), and an avocado spinach smoothie (another cold, creamy, healthy summer drink).
The great thing about this salad is that it can be enjoyed just by itself or placed in a nice bread bun or roll of your choice and enjoyed as a sandwich. It goes really well with rice dishes as well.
So here’s what’s happening in this Avocado Shrimp Salad:
- Mashed avocado
- Adequate lemon drench
- Salt and pepper
- Dill/Parsley or chives, or both
- Nicely diced cucumber
- Ice-cold, super-fresh, delicious 3-minute poached shrimp which are almost kinda sweet? This season has been a shrimpy one for me. As in they are REALLY speaking to me right now.
These canadian viagra pharmacy online courses have become highly popular these days that each and every person who is a victim of erectile dysfunction. And cialis 40 mg http://deeprootsmag.org/2016/05/08/the-adkins-doctrine/ this berry drink is the best antioxidant with the highest ORAC values in the world. In comparing to the conventional one it is quickly taken up by the human body and gives faster response maximum prescription viagra http://deeprootsmag.org/2016/03/25/seven-voices-on-seven-stanzas-2016-edition/ in 20 to 30 minutes in advance to get the penile become harder. This body enzyme is responsible to make our body favorable for the development of impotency by minimizing the blood flow to http://deeprootsmag.org/2017/04/14/i-know-i-was-meant-to-do-this/ cheapest viagra the penis and are designed to work ‘on demand’.
This is that kind of salad you make when you’re looking to spoil yourself or your guests. My suggestion to get the best out of this salad is that you use fresh shrimps. You’ll love the taste even more and the lemon and shrimp combo is another level of decadence.
So let’s head on to the recipe
AVOCADO SHRIMP SALAD
Serves: 1 – 2
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Meal type: Side Dish/Salad
Meal time: Anytime
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
• A small saucepan
• A colander
• A pairing knife
- ½ pound fresh shrimps, deveined and entirely skinned (about 10 to 20 depending on shrimp size)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a sprinkle of garlic powder (optional)
- squeeze of one lemon, about 2 teaspoons max
- half of a small cucumber (diced)
- a teaspoon of fresh parsley or dill
- a teaspoon of chives
- Prepare shrimp: Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the shrimp. Cook for 3-5 minutes until pink and opaque. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water, pat dry then chop into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Avocado mixture: Mash the avocado. Season with salt, pepper, lemon, and garlic powder if you want.
- Assemble: Toss shrimp, avocado mix, cucumber, and herbs together. Season to taste. Eat on your balcony, deck or in front of your TV with a cold zobo drink and feel like a trillion bucks!
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE
The salad doesn’t keep well so it should be eaten as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.