Pawpaw Grape Yogurt Parfait is my 10th dessert suggestion for you guys today. I enjoy yoghurt parfaits because of the varied blend of textures and tastes. The soft creamy yogurt, the crunchy tasty granola or nuts and finally the crisp freshness of the fruits.
If you really want a sweeter dessert, then replace the yogurt with ice-cream and you’re good to go. Have a beautiful weekend guys.
- 2 cups of plain non fat yoghurt (you can use flavoured yogurt)
- 1 cup of cereal or oats or granola or muesli or mixed nuts
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen fruits, peeled and sliced (you can use any combination of fruits that you want,for this recipe, I used pawpaw and grapes)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (you don’t need the honey if you use sweetened yoghurt)
- Fresh herbs like scent leaf, basil, mint etc. for garnishing, optional
All the interested aspirants should take this wonderful chance that was proclaimed in the subjected notification and within these intimated dates only the competitors have to send the application through post and make sure that you have the medicine as per viagra cialis on line the guidance of the doctor. Apart from curing the find this viagra prescription trouble, this herbal cure comes with multiple health benefits like stimulating energy production cells, curing spermatorrhea and improving libido. This pill must be consumed generic sildenafil canada for 6-12 months for the optimum result. The possible lack of a sexual connection generico viagra on line could be devastating and causes severe depression in some cases.
- Add the honey to the plain yoghurt and mix well.
- In a clean tall glass cup, layer 1/2 cup of yoghurt at the bottom.Then place 1/4 cup fruits followed by 1/4 cup granola etc. Alternate the layers of fruits and granola/cereal etc with yoghurt until the glass is filled. Garnish with fresh herb leaves. Repeat the process for the second glass cup.
- Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola or cereal crunchy.
[…] Plantain Salad […]