Hello blog family,
My first Nigerian themed dessert suggestion for you this Christmas season is this fresh pawpaw & coconut lime yogurt dip which is honestly a delight to have. I am not one to eat pawpaw on it’s on own very often, so I try to eat it in combination with other things. I enjoy it in smoothies like this Pawpaw Orange Smoothie and in fruit salads; but today’s dessert recipe is the winner that takes it all for me.
Believe me when I say, pawpaw never tasted so good; the sweetness of the ripe pawpaw is well complimented amd toned down by the tart taste of the lime; the smooth texture of the yogurt also pairs well with the crunchy coconut flakes.
This Pawpaw & Coconut Lime Yogurt dip is great for anyone who is looking for easy, quick, and healthy dessert options this season; it is best made on the day and is a great compliment If you have a had a main course with a crunchy texture or spicy flavours.
Please you can adjust the ingredients as you desire; less lime juice, more honey etc. Almost any recipe can be adjusted to suit ones personal preference or tastebuds. Taste the dip before serving it, to make sure it tastes good.
You can serve this dessert in 2 ways
- Serve pawpaw http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/anti-diabetic/ slices and dip in separate dishes
- Mix the dip with the slices to get more of a one bowl dish
The development of Generic Crestor cheapest cialis without prescription has been done on these cordyceps sinensis fungi and have proven that they are very good in improving the immune system. So, it is very important to achieve the happiness and viagra tablets australia satisfaction of your people? As with so many things in life it is all about the basics. ED is not a disease, but this condition is a man’s inability for getting or maintaining a stiffer penile buy cialis no prescription erection that is firm enough for pleasing sexual intimacy. DHEA is buying tadalafil tablets amerikabulteni.com one among the best cures suggested to improve the drug formulation with the help of proper analyzes.
Feel free and get creative with how you serve it, as I show you about 4 plating suggestions.
I would love to see your pictures If you choose this as your Christmas dessert option. Please tag @kaunakitchen if you put them on social media or send it to me via email email@example.com
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Meal type: Dessert, Breakfast
Meal time: Anytime
Country/Region: Nigeria, African
- 1 large ripe pawpaw, peeled, halved lengthwise, and seeded (don’t use overly ripe pawpaw, it will be too mushy)
- 1/4 cup shredded or flaked sweetened coconut
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup/ 8 ounces unsweetened yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime wedges or slices, for serving and extra juice if needed
- Spread coconut evenly over bottom of a small skillet, and cook over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until just golden, about 2 minutes (It should not burn). Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together toasted coconut, yogurt, honey, and lime juice. Slice papaya into your desired shape eg. wedges, cubes etc (You can chill in the fridge for some minutes again before serving)
- Serve papaya with coconut and lime yogurt dip and lime wedges or slices on the side.
[…] Orange Shortbread Cookies OR Pawpaw & Coconut Lime Yogurt Dip […]
[…] For a no sugar dessert that is as healthy as it is yummy; then this “Pawpaw Delight” is just for you. Pawpaw, lime and coconut flakes with a good dollop of yoghurt make for a winning dessert. See the RECIPE […]
[…] Pawpaw & Lime Coconut Yogurt Dip […]