Orange scentleaf chicken is a simple recipe I made with one of my favourite marinade recipes. You can find the recipe here. You can use either scent leaves or basil leaves; I have made the recipe with both and I enjoyed it. I used chicken breasts for this recipe, so I did not marinate the chicken for long, but If you use any chicken part with bones, you might want to marinate the meat a bit longer, at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours really enter the chicken.
So here’s my simple version. Enjoy.
- 2 chicken breast pieces (you can use any other part)
- 1/2 cup of my orange basil or scent leaf marinade
- 6 -8 basil or scent leaves, chopped or whole
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Subjects, who took Vinpocetine performed significantly levitra free better compared to those, who took placebos. Pills like cialis buy uk are very costly but nowadays many pharmacies provide cialis. orden viagra viagra Make sure you visit your family doctor or even a normal practitioner. Male impotency or erectile brokenness was most untreated reality among the world and also for a good health and wellbeing cheap cialis viagra of men around the world.
- Marinate the chicken in the orange basil marinade for at least 15 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and extra scent leaves or basil leaves.
- Bake in the oven for 15 -20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serve with carbs of your choice.