Hi guys, here is a new smoothie recipe I recently discovered. It was amazing…the burst of flavours was a really refreshing; especially because the oranges were sweet. I hope you will enjoy as much as I did. Try to chill the fruits in the fridge before using them.
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium carrot, cleaned and cut into chunks
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon almond powder,optional
- Mixed nuts, for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.Blend on high http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/antifungals/ speed or with the smoothie button for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately with mixed nuts and enjoy!
When placing the ingredients in the blender; place the softest ingredients first; then add the harder ones after.
You can add yogurt or milk, if you want a creamier blend and especially to entice children;) However, I prefer my smoothies to be as natural as possible.