Mango and banana go together like butter and bread. This is another easy and smooth-flowing smoothie. The ripeness and soft texture of both fruits make a perfect smoothie blend.
I’ve made variations of this mango banana smoothie recipe by adding milk and yogurt instead of water. This smoothie also goes well with spices like cinnamon and turmeric. It is also a child-friendly smoothie. Enjoy!!!!
MANGO BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- 1 ripe banana (chopped into chunks)
- 1/2 large ripe mango (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup cold water or milk
It can be secondary check these guys tablet viagra to diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, drinking too much alcohol, overeating, and performing less exercise. The effects of http://icks.org/n/data/ijks/1482459755_add_file_1.pdf purchase viagra will remain in the system for up to 24 hours. Unfortunatley for them they were going to suffer another defeat against the Buckeyes, team that they don’t defeat since coach Ed CeChellis debut season in 2003/04, when they won the game at home by 64-47. icks.org overnight cialis delivery For years, men suffered this condition cheap cialis icks.org in silence and follow the point to ‘keep quiet and carry on’.
( There was a time when I used to put yogurt in my smoothies, but I now prefer using water alone, because it is healthier and tastes much fresher in my opinion. I find that the fruits have enough natural sugar in them already, so my smoothies still taste sweet especially with ripe fruits. Soy or almond milk are also healthy options but I no longer use them)
- Toss the mango and banana chunks into your blender
- Using a measuring cup, pour in the amount of cold water or milk that you want. The amount of liquid you add will depend on how thick or thin you want your smoothie to be
- Cover the blender with the lid and then turn it on. Let it blend for about 10-15 seconds or until the blend looks nice and smooth.To check, turn off the blender, and stir the blend with a spoon.
- Pour into a glass cup and enjoy your delicious smoothie.
To add some crunch, throw in nuts like peanuts, almonds, cashews etc , coconut flakes, chia seeds etc.
THINGS TO NOTE
- If you want your smoothie very cold, then you could prepare your fruits ahead of time and freeze them. When you are ready, just throw them in your blender and blend away OR you could use ice cubes and milk instead of water
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE OTHER SMOOTHIE RECIPES:
[…] Banana-Mango recipe […]
[…] Mango-Banana smoothie […]
[…] Mango Banana […]