I absolutely enjoy having banana bread; especially ones that are moist and fluffy. It’s a good thing to know that I don’t have to throw away my over ripe bananas any more. I hope my recipe works for you.
Recipe level: Medium
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes
Meal type: Dessert or Snack
Meal time: Anytime
- 1½ cup flour
- ¼ unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 very/over ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
You can find buy viagra your drugs for common health issues, like heart medicine. I discovered this a year later after my marriage. cialis pill from india Most of these individual belong to the group of drugs called serotonin-nonrepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) and also acts as an anti-depressant. cialis in the usa However, an impotent man who is in the initial stages of diabetes may have other medical problems that can lead to erectile dysfunction because while putting condom teenagers free sample levitra generally lost an erection due to heavily smoking or drinking.
- 2 rectangular baking pans, slightly buttered with some flour sprinkling
- Cake mixer
- Medium sized bowl
BAKING TIP: Before putting the dough into the oven to bake, push the dough mixture to the sides of the pan; so that the dough will rise easily in the center.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Using a stainless steel fork; mash the bananas properly then add the raisins and cinnamon and mix
- Whisk the butter at room temperature with sugar; till they are well incorporated
- Then add the egg and whisk for about 1 minute or until smooth. Mix in the mashed banana mixture with a spoon.
- Add the flour and baking powder and whisk till the mixture is smooth.
- Divde the mixture evenly and put into the two baking pans. Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out completely dry.
- Let the breads cool for about 5 minutes and serve with yogurt or ice cream.