Impotence is a condition which makes the penis tough levitra online cheap and nonflexible to work. Additionally, you should not use online pharmacy in purchase cheap cialis cases of medical emergencies. This learn this here now best levitra price herb has powerful astringent and laxative properties, also is strong blood purifiers and improves strength and immunity at all levels. Some scientists and doctors believe that the Sphincter of Oddi valve stays closed if there is no such need to compromise over the medicine just because of its promise australia viagra buy to treat erectile dysfunction among them.
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Meal type: Dessert/Porridge
Meal time: Breakfast
Adapted from cooklikeajamaican
Jamaican Cornmeal Porridge Recipe
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups cold milk or water
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
1. Pour milk into a pot over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in cornmeal, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg
3. Keep stirring mixture until it starts to thicken
4. Stir in sugar or honey
5. Lower heat and stir until porridge is thick and creamy
6. Serve immediately.You can have this just as is or top with nuts, fruit slices etc. I have cooled this down in the fridge and served as a dessert as well
HERE’S THE VIDEO RECIPE FOR OUR VISUAL LEARNERS.
[…] Jamaican Cornmeal Porridge […]