This is a meatball recipe that I love. It is quite easy to make and the combination of the italian seasoning , the romano cheese bread crumbs and the strawberry jam gives the meatballs just the right combination of savoury and sweet. It is a great appetizer and will really get your guests salivating for the main course.
- 1 -1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small onion (grated or finely chopped)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (grated or finely diced)
- 1 large egg (well beaten)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (I used Italian breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 4-6 tablespoons jam (I used strawberry jam)
- Salt and pepper (as desired)
- Canola oil or butter
Inform your doctor if you have been smoking all your life and people say that this medicine gives erection as and when you engage in sexual http://amerikabulteni.com/2012/02/01/pac-is-back-stephen-colbert-super-pacini-jon-stewarttan-geri-aldi/ order cheap viagra relations. Don’t Mix http://amerikabulteni.com/2017/05/12/amerikada-bir-nazi-rejimi-kurulur-mu/ order viagra Kamagra With Alcohol, Certain Medicines Etc. Erectile dysfunction is brand viagra online an inability to retain a satisfactory erection cycle. Capsule with blue lotus extract is another option.Blue lotus can also be found in perfume and oils, though searching for these discover my link order cialis products might be difficult.
- In a small bowl, combine your grated/finely chopped onions and garlic, italian seasoning, ground beef and bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.Stir the mizture
- Then add your meatballs to the spice mix and make sure you mix the spice into the beef mixture properly
- Shape the ground beef mixture into 1-inch balls and fry with melted butter or canola oil in a large skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes for each side OR coat the meatballs with melted butter or olive oil and broil/grill in your oven for about 5 minutes or until cooked through OR bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Melt the jam in a large skillet on low heat, then add the meatballs and toss to coat
- Serve the meatballs as an appetizer or as a side with rice or pasta.