Hello beautiful people, I would like to suggest this yummy recipe to you for this Easter. It’s a beautiful plate of garlic scentleaf mashed potatoes served with baked herbed croaker fish and red bell pepper sauce.
However If you would like more recipe options for this weekend then click on this link Nigerian 3 course meal ideas.
However, you could still go ahead and try this creamy tantalizing dish for dinner. My scent leaf obsession hasn’t ended; and the more I use it in different meals, the stronger it grows.
I used it in place of basil leaves to make mashed potatoes and it all came together in a creamy, rich, silky, tantalizing medley. If you’re not a fan of garlic then, I apologize…honestly you need to pair the garlic and scent leaves to enjoy this dish.
So whose ready for some mashed potatoes??…let’s get mashing!
- 8-10 Irish potatoes
- 5 whole garlic cloves,
- 1 stalk scent leaves/effirin
- 120ml or 1/2 cup liquid milk ( coconut or cow)
- 4 tbspns olive oil or melted butter
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
It’s simple: When it works as intended, buy levitra causes a man who is sexually stimulated to get an erection. Men should be careful, however, when taking this substance that they take it levitra overnight shipping in moderation to avoid being called a horny goat by their wives or girlfriends. Otherwise, they cannot get the proper result, just according levitra samples to the situation. But a majority of us also believed that there is http://cute-n-tiny.com/cute-animals/baby-pearl-white-alligator/ levitra on line something unusual in this medicine that makes users satisfied more than any other drug.
- Peel potatoes and chop into quarters; peel garlic cloves and halve them
- In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to a boil; add potatoes and garlic to the water and cook, until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Drain water; mash potatoes and garlic with the milk, oil or butter, and chopped scent leaves. (Add enough milk to make the mash creamy but not runny)
- Season with salt and black pepper, serve garnished with a few whole scent leaves
Things to Note About This Recipe
- You can substitute whole garlic cloves for powdered garlic if you prefer.
- You can use cream or yogurt (mixed with some water) in place of fresh milk
- You can use other herbs in place of scent leaves e.g. basil, curry leaves, oregano etc.
[…] View at Kauna Kitchen […]
[…] Side: Lemon Butter Rice OR Garlic Scentleaf Mashed Potatoes […]
[…] Mashed Garlic Scentleaf Potatoes […]