Merry Christmas from us here at Kauna Kitchen. I apologize for the delay in putting up yesterday’s dessert post, so for today, i’ll be posting the 11th and 12th days of Christmas.
The 11th dessert is a simple fruit salad made with orange juice and a bit of honey. Use yur favourite fruits and then soak them in freshly squeezed orange juice and honey for some minutes; let chill in the fridge.
It’s easy, fast and tastes nice and fresh.
Merry Christmas once again, dessert 12 will be coming up shortly.
Serves: 2– 3
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Meal type: Dessert, Salad
Meal time: Anytime
Fruit Salad With Orange Juice Recipe
- 20 green or purple seedless grapes, halved
- 12 strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1/2 pineapple cubed
- 1/2 of a ripe mango, cubed
- Fresh squeezed juice from 2 oranges
- 1 teaspoon honey
Both men as well as women face some sexual issues or the other that are hindering the normality in the sexual lives of both and turn wreaking havoc on their lives. order viagra levitra Medical science is improving each day and coming up with cialis 100mg better or more attractive ideas. Since erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction is something which is not supposed to be with. buy cheap cialis For a very long time, they do not care the pain if the pain is generic levitra online bearable.
- Combine all the fruits in a bowl; in a separate bowl, mix the orange juice and honey properly.
- Pour juice into fruits; chill in fridge for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy