Summer is slowly drawing to an end but I am still delving into different drink recipes for the summer and today’s recipe is for one of my favourite summer drinks for the year.
It’s a simple strawberry lemonade that offers refreshing relief from the heat and promises a lot of zingy sweetness as well. Enjoy it as you take time to soak in and enjoy the beautiful summer time we have left.
- 1 cup honey or granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 medium lemons)
- 6 cups cold water
- Adequate ice
- Strawberry slices, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- If using sugar; in a small pot, bring sugar and water to a boil. Remove from heat and cool down to room temperature. If using honey, bring water to boil; stir in honey and cool down to room temperature.
- Using a food processor or blender, place strawberries and process/blend until smooth.
- Pour pureed strawberries into the honey or sugar water. Add lemon juice. Stir well.
- In a large jug, combine cold water and strawberry lemon mixture; stir well and add ice.
- Pour into glasses and top with strawberry and lemon slices.
TIP: To You can cool down the honey or sugar water faster by placing it in the fridge.
When the chlamydia enters into prostate gland, viagra sale in india this type of prostatitis is contagious. The excavation is labor-intense and bears a strong resemblance to the way the product was harvested female viagra centuries ago. Increased stress and lack of mental stability often commander viagra browse around that results in this respect. What else could explain the staggering price difference between two neighboring cialis generika 20mg countries? Price controls are in place in Canada and this keeps the prices low.
[…] Strawberry Lemonade […]