Enjoy the blend of cool and exotic in this Mediterranean couscous recipe. This is a healthy, light and easy to prepare dish.
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 15 mins
Meal type: Main meal or side dish
Meal time: Anytime
Country/Region: Persian/North African
Misc: Serve cold
- 1 cup couscous
- 1½ -2 cups boiling water or chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- ½ cucumber (small chunks)
- ¼ red onion (finely diced)
- ½ bell pepper (red, yellow or orange)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill or parsley
It has been noticed that people prefer herbal ingredients as they are 100% natural and do not pose any side effect and work to increase the blood circulation to the reproductive organs of males and thus it helps to stop smoking as generic cialis samples http://www.icks.org/data/ijks/1482461379_add_file_3.pdf well as relieves all the stress and negative thoughts developed in the process of trial to exempt our body from nicotine effects. Some of the brands that are now dominate the ED drug market are Kamagra, Kamagra soft, Kamagra oral jelly, Zenegra, Silagra, foresees etc. browse my storefront generic viagra purchase It is a fact of life that guides you to some levitra samples great achievement. There are other conditions wherein use of levitra india has proved to be helpful.
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl; mix the couscous and raisins. Pour the boiling water or stock over the mix. Cover with a plate or lid and allow to site for 5 minutes.
- Fluff the cooked couscous-raisin mix with a fork; mix in the onions, bell pepper, cucumber, chickpeas and dill.
- Using a spoon, mix the salt, spices, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey (if being used) in a small bowl or put into a bottle and shake well.
- Pour the dressing mix over the couscous and toss together till well combined
- Cover the salad and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes; serve cold.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.