Hey everyone, welcome to the month of July and the second half of the year!!!!Today is also Canada day, meaning it’s a public holiday and I get to enjoy a summer weekday in the comfort of my home.Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians!!!
Thank God for an opportunity to see another month and for the many opportunities ahead. I’m so excited because I was born in July and so I’m looking forward to birthday gifts again this year. (Family and friends,take note:)) So to celebrate the new month and Canada day, I am putting up a post on a salmon recipe I made a while back. I loved it and hope you’ll enjoyit too. (I need to go finish my house chores so see you later and remember to take those little steps that take you closer to your bigger dreams and goals; trusting Jesus to help you along the way:)
- 1 fresh salmon fillet (preferably skinless cut into 2 halves)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/antiallergic-asthma/ Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (please follow this link to see the instructions for zesting which I have in a previous recipe post)
- 1-2 tablespoon peanuts (or nuts of your choice)
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
Second, premature senility cute-n-tiny.com levitra generika If men don’t cure this disease timely, men can experience chills, pain on back and waist, lack of energy and even premature senility. Individuals cannot use buy online viagra http://cute-n-tiny.com/tag/dog/page/12/ the mediation to boost their libido. All these factors majorly impact by ruining the coital abilities of the couple and mounting further complications cute-n-tiny.com levitra sale in the relationship as a whole. It ensures health of sildenafil purchase your musculoskeletal system.
Crush your peanuts using a small mortar and pestle. Combine the crushed nuts, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in another small bowl and mix together; sprinkle generous a amount of the mixture over the salmon fillet. Press lightly to ensure that the coating sticks.
Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the fillet.
I served mine with steamed veggies.