Rice pudding is one of those desserts that’s really simple and easy to make, yet it tastes really good. It’s what you would call a “comfort dessert”. However when paired with coconut milk, the recipe moves a step higher on the delectable scale.
If you don’t have homemade coconut milk then you can opt for canned coconut milk as well.I prefer mine warm but you can also chill it in the fridge and have it as a cold dessert. If you don’t have condensed milk then just substitute with a bit more sugar and more milk.
I have tried this 2 ways and I enjoyed both; with nuts and then with fruits ( At least I could say my dessert was somewhat bordering on the healthy dessert scale ;).
For our Nigerian based blog family, you can use the rice Hausa’s call “tuwo” but if it’s not really available to you, you can buy jasmine rice from supermarkets or just use long grain rice.
Enjoy and please http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/anti-acidity/ share your reviews and feedback.
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 25minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Meal type: Dessert/Pudding
Meal time: Anytime
This drug, if you can icks.org viagra prescription even call it that, and you will find out why in just a short amount of time. These online pharmacies helps individual to purchase cheap viagra order Kamagra online without telling anyone. If you are unsure about your sexual performance or if you feel that your sexual activity is being hampered due to the effects of overnight cialis tadalafil head injury, seizure, kidney disease, liver disorder, heart dysfunctions, fluctuating blood pressure level or bipolar disorder then the physician usually advices to avail a moderate dosage in these conditions. Sildenafil emerge to be an important therapeutic addition for patients with lowest prices for cialis chest pain.
- 1 cup of cooked rice (short grain rice) e.g. jasmine rice or tuwo rice.
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional)
- A handful of chopped fruits or nuts
- A handful of toasted coconut flakes
- Wash rice thorougly and cook in water till done or cook your rice according to package directions.
- In a medium sized pot on low heat, pour the coconut milk, condensed milk, sugar, and cooked rice; stir and simmer on low heat till all the milk is absorbed by the rice.
- Prepare your garnish for the pudding e.g. chop fruits, toast coconut flakes in pan, or use nuts.
- Take rice of off the stove and serve as a hot dessert with fruits or/and nuts or as a cold dessert after cooling in the fridge for some minutes.You can add some more milk for a thinner consistency.
[…] Coconut Rice Pudding […]
[…] Banana Bread OR Coconut Rice Pudding […]