Happy Valentine guys. I spent my evening in the company of two very adorable young ones;it was lots of fun; especially during dance time. Thanks to my sister’s help, I was also able to get them into bed and off to slumberland.So in memory of my VIPs of last night; here’s my recipe for Valentine dedicated to all the wonderful children in my life; moist,fresh, and easy to bake cupcakes with lovely cream cheese frosting to go with them.Enjoy!!!
- 1¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- ¾ cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
It increases sperm count and sperm motility.(Increases quality and quantity of semen, strengthens the body, accelerates digestion or agni, purchase of levitra stimulates taste buds and acts as antioxidant. Another story is that the BSOD error during appalachianmagazine.com cialis prescriptions the beta release of Windows 98 at Computer Dealer’s Exhibition (COMDEX) in Las Vegas in April, 1998. Before you part with your hard-earned money, make sure you buy the medicines from the online stores because they get a lot of cialis discount cheap choices here. Tadalis has been popularized primarily by the Internet as well as cheaper air travel to foreign destinations were Tadalis is part of day to day life, you so often find adverts in your junk mail folder promoting Tadalis, and it could be the answer for you. sildenafil canada pharmacy
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon order accutane for acne online pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups icing sugar
Making the Cupcakes
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder,baking, soda, cinnamon, salt, and raisins.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, butter, yogurt, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and mix until incorporated. (Do not overmix)
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean; 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
Making the Frosting
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla on medium-high speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.Add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and decorate as desired.