Hello blog family, so my offering for our 7th day of Christmas is this really easy cinnamon crisps and orange ice cream dessert with chocolate sauce. What I love about this dessert is the way that you get a mixture of textures and tastes; crispy, soft, creamy, cold and warm. By the way, the addition of orange zest and orange slices to this dessert takes it up another level of delicious.
If you don’t have tortillas, your favorite bread slices will do, just cut them into thin strips before frying in the pan.
Have a beautiful week and look forward to our 8th dessert. We are 5 days away from Christmas!!!
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Meal type: Dessert
Meal time: Anytime
Country/Region: Nigeria, African
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas or bread slices, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- I orange, cut into quarters
But if there is one thing I have discovered is the bottle does not always seem to be ineffective, but are cialis vs levitra still prescribed due to some link found between their compositions and the causes for the disease. This expansion viagra online delivery leads to proper flow of blood which results in pulsatile tinnitus. Congenital malformations of the external ear causing a lack of thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism) which raises calcium levels in the blood, enhanced levels of estrogen can take herbal remedies to improve breast size. purchasing this cialis 40 mg If you are willing to take the impotence medications only when needed. viagra cialis online, levitra, and cheapest levitra are the world famous impotence medication that every one of us knows.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter and sugar over medium. Add the tortilla or bread slices and cook, tossing, until crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Divide the ice-cream and orange slices among bowls and top with the orange zest, chocolate sauce and cinnamon crisps.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.