One of our plans for this year is to give Kauna Kitchen subscribers and readers the opportunity to share online their culinary journey and knowledge using the Kauna Kitchen online platform. For this reason, we are asking all our readers and blog followers to share with us their recipes, food photos and videos, and cooking tips.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who loves to cook and take food photos but does not have the time, online resources, technical know-how etc. to share their work.
- Anyone with culinary content that they would like to reach a larger audience.
Beside having a good figure, sildenafil rx losing weight can benefit us also in terms of healthy results. Impotence is an extremely uncomfortable concern that is influencing millions cialis pills free of men each year. Julie will definitely help you! Anger is djpaulkom.tv viagra online an emotion experienced and expressed by children, teens and adults alike. Kamagra medicine can be used by anyone who have crossed the age of 18 but make sure that whenever you take it, just have the 100mg Prices purchase levitra no prescription pill with the help of water and the effect can be felt by person within 30 minutes.
HOW IT WILL WORK
- Send us your recipes with at least one picture of the dish.
- Send us pictures of any meal/meals that you made using a Kauna Kitchen recipe.
- Send us video recipes and cooking tips with a 3 minute duration or less.
- Posts that you send to us will be uploaded on a first come, first serve basis.
- Two subscribers/readers posts will be uploaded every month and shared on all our social media platforms.
- Send all your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Send at least one of your social media usernames if you would like to be tagged when we upload your post.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.