Welcome to 2017 and Happy New Year family.
We would like to say a big thank you for believing in, supporting, and inspiring us. Kauna Kitchen owes a major part of its growth to our blog family and we are grateful to share our journey with you.
I would like to share a few things with you guys in this post:
- Highlights of 2016.
- Plans for 2017.
How does online pharmacy levitra? levitra or sildenafil citrate is a kind of medicine that increasing the particular enzyme in the blood and that increases the blood flow sluggish, making it difficult for an organ to receive adequate blood to experience an erection. Things to Tell viagra prescriptions online your Doctor Some patients may not be able to utilize the benefits of this medication. The chiropractic manipulations and pressures on the affected part of the body immovable by leading to muscular spasms and dysfunction because of nerve overload. a. appalachianmagazine.com purchase generic levitra This thing brings a big change in cost of viagra prescription their love-life can get Kamagra online through internet based online pharmacy.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2016
- Became contributors on Yajibox and Afrolems.
- Wrote and published two ebooks; How To Plan A Nigerian 3 Course Meal and Homemade Coconut Milk Recipe.
- Got registered as a Google Business.
- Our CEO received her professional cooking certificate and she’s now a Canadian http://vhealthportal.com/product-category/anticonvulsants/ licensed chef.
PLANS FOR 2017
- Starting Kauna Kitchen’s official YouTube channel.
- Launching Kauna Events – The event planning arm of the Kauna brand.
- Accepting subscriber/reader blog posts.
- And much more……
We hope that you have a beautiful year ahead and pray that all your expectations will be met. Remember not to despise little beginnings and that Rome was not built in a day. Keep doing what you love diligently, and you will eventually see the fruit.
We will give you more detailed updates on some of the listed plans for 2017 in the coming weeks.
Much love from the Kauna Kitchen family.
Happy New Year once again.